When should you call 911?
When urgent police, fire or ambulance service is needed.
- Domestic dispute
- Crime in progress
- Reporting an impaired driver
- Serious medical concern
When should you call the RCMP non-emergency complaints line?
403.945.7267 (RCMP) Available 24/7
- Non-urgent situations where immediate police attendance is NOT crucial
- Break-ins or thefts where the suspect is gone
- Suspicious vehicle, person or activity
- Neighbourhood disputes including noise complaints
*You can also report non-urgent occurrences at the Airdrie RCMP Detachment during regular business hours.
When should you call the RCMP administration line?
- Information requests
- Investigative enquires
- General enquiries
When should you call Municipal Enforcement (Bylaw)?403.948.8892
- Traffic complaints
- Parking complaints
- Unsightly complaints
- Snow removal
- Animal complaints
- Noise Complaints
- Noise complaints within regular business hours