Who should I call?

When should you call 911?

When urgent police, fire or ambulance service is needed.

  • Domestic dispute
  • Crime in progress
  • Reporting an impaired driver
  • Fire
  • Serious medical concern

When should you call the RCMP non-emergency complaints line?
403.945.7267 (RCMP) Available 24/7

  • Non-urgent situations where immediate police attendance is NOT crucial
  • Break-ins or thefts where the suspect is gone
  • Suspicious vehicle, person or activity
  • Neighbourhood disputes including noise complaints

*You can also report non-urgent occurrences at the Airdrie RCMP Detachment during regular business hours. 

When should you call the RCMP administration line?

  • Information requests
  • Investigative enquires
  • General enquiries

When should you call Municipal Enforcement (Bylaw)?403.948.8892

  • Traffic complaints
  • Parking complaints
  • Unsightly complaints
  • Snow removal
  • Animal complaints
  • Noise Complaints
  • Noise complaints within regular business hours

Contact us