January 30, 2013
Airdrie, AB – The City of Airdrie Transit department is advising riders that the Intercity Express (ICE) Route 902 West will no longer stop at the Sierra Springs Dr. and Yankee Valley Blvd. (Airdrie Co-op) transit stop effective March 4, 2013.
Riders are encouraged to use the new Chinook Winds interim Park and Ride on Chinook Winds Dr. to access Route 902 West. New bus stop locations will also be added in the communities of Prairie Springs and Windsong to provide direct access to the ICE service.
Route 902 West schedule
- Maintain current routing along Main Street and 8 Street
- New 6:26 a.m. and 7:04 a.m. departures from Chinook Winds interim Park and Ride
- Maintain current arrivals times in downtown Calgary
- Two new bus stops locations
- Southbound Chinook Winds Dr. at Chinook Winds Pl. (6:24 a.m. and 7:02 a.m.)
- Eastbound Windsong Dr. at Windsong Blvd. (6:28 a.m. and 7:06 a.m.)
- Maintain current departure times from downtown Calgary
- 5:05 p.m. and 5:54 p.m. arrivals times at Chinook Winds interim Park and Ride
Also effective March 4, Route 901 East will provide service to the Chinook Winds interim Park and Ride in the afternoon only.
For information on Airdrie Transit services including the ICE service visit airdrietransit.ca.
City of Airdrie
P. 403.948.8800 ext 8722
I want to...
- Complete my census
- Apply for
- Pay for
- Register or Sign up for
- Subscribe to
- AirdrieONE Sustainability Plan
- Business directory
- Bylaws & policies
- Community engagement
- Community events calendar
- Council info & meetings
- Council's strategic priorities
- Election Information
- Fees & rates
- Legal Land Description
- News releases
- Photo gallery
- Public notices
- Vision, mission & values