Community Development supports and encourages recreation, leisure and cultural opportunities for Airdrie residents. In turn, this helps to ensure personal well-being, increased quality of life and a vibrant sense of community.
Community Development assists Airdrie and area residents to build on the strengths and assets in the community by:
- Encouraging the development and support of partnerships and cooperative relationships
- Facilitating the development and sustainability of community based organizations
- Mobilizing individuals and communities to promote a caring community
- Leveraging and aligning our resources in areas of greatest need:
- Liaising with other City departments
Community Development is focused on connecting people, resources and information to increase individual and community capacity.
Are you a Non-Profit Organization and want to stay up-to-date on what's happening in the Airdrie community? Do you want information on grants and funding delivered directly to your inbox? Community Connection is a quarterly newsletter that will keep you in the loop on the most relevant information for Airdrie's non-profits.
400 Main Street SE
Airdrie, AB T4B 3C3