The health and safety of our community is our top priority. Special event gatherings are prohibited until Step 4 of the Province’s reopening strategy, therefore, we are unable to accept and process special event requests until restrictions are lifted. For information on Alberta’s public health measures, please visit www.alberta.ca
Community Development supports and encourages recreation, leisure and cultural opportunities for Airdrie residents. In turn, this helps to ensure personal well-being, increased quality of life and a vibrant sense of community.
Community Development assists Airdrie and area residents to build on the strengths and assets in the community by:
- Encouraging the development and support of partnerships and cooperative relationships
- Facilitating the development and sustainability of community based organizations
- Mobilizing individuals and communities to promote a caring community
- Leveraging and aligning our resources in areas of greatest need:
- Liaising with other City departments
Community Development is focused on connecting people, resources and information to increase individual and community capacity.
400 Main Street SE
Airdrie, AB T4B 3C3