- Two NHL size ice surfaces
- Shane Homes Ice with a seating capacity of 250 on the upper level
- Rocky View County Ice with a seating capacity of 250 on the upper level
- Four meeting rooms
- One conference room
- Automated skate sharpening machine
Please see our free public skate schedule for free skating times and to review our safety guidelines before attending to ensure your visit is safe and enjoyable.
Check our arena availability calendar to book ice time at any City of Airdrie arena.
Did you know there are meeting rooms available for rent at the Genesis Place Twin Arena?
The Airdrie Autobody Boardroom has seating for 12 with free wireless Internet and is ideal for corporate meetings.
The Multi-purpose rooms can seat up to 100 people featuring projector & screen (additional cost), along with free wireless Internet.
- Do NOT use the facility if you or a member of your household member is sick.
- User groups are responsible to ensure all participants have been prescreened for COVID symptoms and risks.
- Wash or sanitize your hands before and after your visit.
- All arena lobbies are NO-LOITER zones.
- Please do not enter the facility more than 15 minutes before your booking.
- Please vacate the arena within 15 minutes following your booking.If possible, please arrive fully or partially dressed in appropriate gear as locker room space is extremely limited (maximum of 8 users at a time).
- Dressing room use and showering is discouraged due to space restrictions and time constraints.
- Viewing areas are open to spectators while maintaining proper physical distancing (2 metres of space between individuals or cohort/family groups).
- Ice use should be limited to organized activities (e.g., figure skating, hockey and ringette). No more than 50 people can be on the ice/boxes at the same time. This includes referees and coaches, but does not include spectators.
- Warm ups or other activities (shooting, passing, running, etc) are NOT allowed in hallways, lobbies or non-activity spaces.
- Coaching staff and trainers are required to use the appropriate disinfectant cleaners in the bench and timekeepers boxes before and after each use.
- All rental organizers are to be aware of the current AHS guidelines as related to aquatics and recreation and be able to produce to a public health inspector, upon demand, a written COVID-19 relaunch plan specific to your use.
800 East Lake Blvd NE
Airdrie, AB T4A 2K9