Join us September 10, 2022 from 11 am - 4 pm to celebrate 'the best of Airdrie' at airdrieFEST featuring vendor booths from local not-for-profit organizations, community groups and businesses as well as local entertainment acts and musicians.
airdrieFEST vendor registration now open!
What do vendors need to know before registering?
- Registration fees:
- Food Trucks $250
- Not for Profit and Artisan $75
- For Profit Business $150
- All food vendors and booths offering personal services (including face painting, glitter tattoos etc.) are required to complete AHS notification forms. More information available here.
- Anyone making a profit in the City of Airdrie requires a Business License
- Each vendor will be required to provide a Certificate of Insurance in order to participate in airdrieFEST
- Speak to your insurance company (broker/agent) to ensure that you have the proper coverage in place for the event
- $2,000,000 General Liability limit (per occurrence).
- Some activities may required increased insurance limits (see Special Events Guidelines for more information)
- Dates of airdrieFEST fall within the term of their insurance policy (policy expiry date is after airdrieFEST)
- City of Airdrie is added as an additional named insured
- If you don't yet have a Certificate of Insurance for event insurance coverage you will be contacted 60 days before the event through the e-mail address listed on your registration to request your certificate of insurance.
- Each community group or business must register for their own booth at airdrieFEST booth. Sharing is not permitted.
- Your registration gets you a 10'x10' vendor space - please plan to bring your own shade tent, table, chairs and any other items you will need to set up your booth.
- We encourage vendors to activate their booth space with activities, demonstrations, items for sale etc. just be sure to be respectful of neighbouring booths and that your booth activities don't extend into other booth spaces.
- More vendor information, including move-in and move-out instructions, will be e-mailed to the e-mail address on your registration in advance of the event.
Walk, ride or drive to airdrieFEST – we have options!
Wondering where to park if you decide to drive to airdrieFEST? Here are some options that are open for airdrieFEST guest parking.
• Plainsmen Arena (320 Centre Avenue E)
• Muriel Clayton School (305 Acacia Dr SE)
• Lutheran Church of the Master, Handicap parking only (216 Main St SE)
Please be mindful that although a portion Main Street will be closed, businesses in the area remain open and it is important that those parking spaces remain reserved for patrons.
Stay up-to-date on airdrieFEST by following us on Facebook.