Thank you to the sponsors, vendors, volunteers and members of our community for helping make airdrieFEST a huge success!
Join in the fun as not for profit and business groups showcase their services and products at the next airdrieFEST on Saturday, September 8, 2018.
Enjoy free family fun, live entertainment, kids' games and community registrations.
airdrieFEST is a great opportunity for Airdrie residents to come out and see everything Airdrie has to offer.
A friendly advance reminder to all our valued participants:
- Please note that each registration ticket entitles you to a standard 10 ft. x 10 ft. outdoor space.
- There will be NO power, tents, tables or chairs provided. All vendors and community groups must provide their own tents, tables, chairs, signage and table cover.
- Tents must be anchored in some way - sand bags, cement blocks etc.
- Please be responsible for your own offsite parking as there will be NO ONSITE PARKING. Offsite parking is available at the Lutheran Church parking lot (directly behind Scotiabank), at the Plainsmen Arena or at Safeway south side parking lot or back of the store only.
airdrieFEST is an outdoor, "rain or shine" event; plan for all types of weather conditions. No refunds will be made for cancellations due to the weather.
We thank all visitors and vendors that gave us their comments and feedback on airdrieFEST 2017!
The winners of the survey raffle are:
Vendor Survey ($50 Main Street Beer & BBQ gift card )
1. Nancy Gallinger of Polaris Travel Clinic and Pharmacy
Visitor Survey (1 Genesis Place drop-in pass each)
1. Kristin Arshinoff
2. Jennifer Kilback
3. Nayely Sedlacek