Civil fingerprints are taken for:
- Name change
- Certified criminal record checks
- Visa/foreign travel waivers
- Record suspension applications
City of Airdrie fees:
- Fingerprints to accompany an Adoption or Name Change Application: $51
- City of Airdrie Resident (without CRC): $77
- Non-Resident (without CRC): $90
Government of Canada fee: $25 (fees are waived for Immigration/Citizenship to Canada, federal employment and volunteer purposes)
Please contact the detachment at 403.945.7200 to make an appointment for civil fingerprinting services.
Payment can be made by credit, debit or cash.