Skip to content

Who to contact for emergencies/issues

Call 911 for urgent police, fire or ambulance assistance

  • Domestic dispute
  • Crime in progress
  • Reporting an impaired driver
  • Fire
  • Serious medical concern

For bylaw matters that require assistance

  • Animal complaints
  • Unsightly yards
  • Snow removal
  • Noise control
  • Traffic complaints
  • Parking complaints

Contact Municipal Enforcement
Call: 403.948.8888 
In-person: Municipal policE building

Learn more about bylaws

For non-emergency RCMP matters

  • Non-urgent situations where immediate police attendance is NOT crucial
  • Break-ins or thefts where the suspect is gone
  • Suspicious vehicle, person or activity
  • Neighbourhood disputes including noise complaints

Contact the RCMP 403.945.RCMP (7267)
In-person: Municipal policE building
If after hours, pick up the metal phone outside the front door of the detachment.

click here to report online

Should you wish to submit an anonymous tip contact:
Crime Stoppers - Alberta

For access to RCMP information contact:
Access to Information and Privacy

For RCMP administration assistance: 
Call 403.945.7200