Skip to content

Non-residential (commercial) utility services

The City of Airdrie provides water and sewer services. To apply for or cancel your non-residential utility account, please fill out the Application for Service or Cancellation of Service form and submit it to the Utility department at least 10 days prior to when services are to be set up or discontinued.

Commercial accounts may be set up in a lessee's name. A deposit is required on all non-residential utility accounts that are in the name of a lessee. A deposit will be required.

Utility account numbers are linked to the property, NOT the customer. If you move to a new property in Airdrie, your account number will change. If you pay your bill online or by telephone banking, be sure to change your account number with your financial institution.