Skip to content

Cart care – damaged, missing or dirty

Broken or damaged cart?

Green and blue carts are the property of City of Airdrie, however the responsibility and care for it lies with the home owner. If your cart is unintentionally damaged (lid replacement, broken wheel or cracked), Waste & Recycling will repair or replace the cart as needed. Waste & Recycling services also provides one kitchen catcher upon initial delivery of carts.

Request a cart replacement/repair

Missing cart?

Each cart has a serial number that is registered to the property. It is the resident’s responsibility to ensure it does not go missing. Write your address on your cart to help identify it in case it does get misplaced.

Check cart numbers below through the City of Airdrie’s cart map.

View Cart map