Airdrie Family and Community Support Services (Airdrie FCSS) is a funding partnership between the province, municipalities and Métis Settlements, developing locally driven preventive social initiatives to enhance the well-being of individuals, families and communities.
Airdrie FCSS offers grants to local non-profit agencies for the following prevantative services:
- Services that promote the social development of children and their families.
- Services that enrich and strengthen family life by developing skills in people to function more effectively within their own environment.
- Services that enhance the quality of life of the retired and semi-retired.
- Services designed to promote, encourage and support volunteer work in the community.
- Services designed to inform the public of available services.
To learn more about the programs funded by Airdrie FCSS from 2019-2021 click here.
To apply for an Airdrie FCSS grant, visit fcss.airdrie.ca.
For information on how to access community social support services please visit North Rockyview Community Links who manages intake and referral for the City of Airdrie.
- Airdrie FCSS funded programs 2019 - 2021 (pdf)
- FCSS Handbook (pdf)
- FCSS 2016 Community Social Report (pdf)
- FCSS 2015 Community Social Report (pdf)
- FCSS 2012 Community Social Report (pdf)
- FCSS 2013 Community Social Report (pdf)
- FCSS 2011 Community Social Report (pdf)