Genesis Place has school year day camp options to keep your kids busy during breaks throughout the school year.
In order for us to provide a fun and safe day camp experience, we ask parents to read the information below to ensure all proper preparations are made.
- Day camp forms must be completed and returned before the first day of camp.
- Please be sure to label all items and send the following with your child to day camp: indoor shoes, swimsuit and towel when required, healthy snacks, water bottle, healthy lunch (no nut products), weather appropriate clothing.
- Our day camps promote a positive, active environment. No electronic devices will be allowed by participants into camp, early or late care. Phones and all electronic devices must stay in backpacks until such time as participants are signed out and have left our care.
Camps fill quickly so register today by calling Customer Service or use the online registration feature below.
*Minimum numbers must be met for camps to run.
**An email will be sent prior to each PD camp regarding pick up/drop off locations, items to bring, as well as any additional information.
- 2022 Day Camp Registration Form (pdf)
- 2022 Day Camp Ability Form (pdf)
- 2022 Day Camp Medication Form (pdf)