The Chinook Winds spray park is now closed for the 2021 season.
When using the spray park please remember:
- Stay home if you’re sick
- Maintain two metres (six feet) of physical distance from anyone not in your household
- Please keep your stay to a maximum of two hours
City staff have the right to ask residents to leave or deny entry if the park is at capacity. Because of the maximum capacity, there may be line-ups. Please be patient and courteous to staff and other residents.
Watch the City's Twitter and Facebook pages for updates when maintenance or repairs are required.
The Chinook Winds Spray Park, located in the Chinook Winds Regional Park is located on Chinook Winds Drive south of Yankee Valley Boulevard.
The park features:
- Two twist n' spill water toys
- A splash blaster spiral
- Ground sprays
- Interactive tappin' tunes piano that plays music and sprays water
- Discovery stream
- Toddler water table
- Four slides
- Public washrooms and change rooms
- 12 picnic tables and shade
- All of this in a fenced off area
The spray features will time out automatically. You can re-activate the water by pushing the buttons found on the equipment.
The park closes for the season around the end of August (weather permitting).
2853 Chinook Winds Drive SW