Late penalties, card fees and tax transfer fees will be applied for all PAST DUE accounts. This includes:
- $25 hanging fee for overdue utility accounts
- $50 fee for transferring overdue accounts to tax roll
We recognize that many of our residents may be facing uncertain economic times and new financial challenges.
Until September 30, in addition to Provincial financial support, locally we have implemented the following temporary measures:
- The hanging of cards for overdue utility accounts and the applicable $25 charge has been stopped.
- The transfer to tax roll of overdue accounts will continue but the $50 fee has been eliminated.
- Penalties will no longer be charged on overdue utility accounts while this temporary program is in place.
If you have any questions, please call the Utility department at 403.948.8859 or send an email to email@example.com.
Your utility bill covers water, sewer, garbage collection, curbside organics, curbside recycling and environmental services.
Airdrie water is purchased from the City of Calgary. High quality drinking water is pumped from Calgary, stored in reservoirs and then pumped into our underground distribution network. Customer properties are serviced from this network and all water consumption is metered for billing purposes.
- Application for service
- Cancellation of service
- Meter readings for Rental Properties
- Pre-authorized payment plan sign ups
- Toilet replacement/rebate program
- Water meter installations
- Bulk water
- Reading meters
- Preparation and issuance of utility bills
- Consumption monitoring
Services not provided through the City of Airdrie.
Visit the Utilities Consumer Advocate website to compare electricity and gas prices, see historical rates and more information about these services.
Utility Billing Service Centre
400 Main Street SE
Airdrie, AB T4B 3C3