Your utility bill covers water, sewer, garbage collection, curbside organics, curbside recycling and environmental services.
Airdrie water is purchased from the City of Calgary. High quality drinking water is pumped from Calgary, stored in reservoirs and then pumped into our underground distribution network. Customer properties are serviced from this network and all water consumption is metered for billing purposes.
- Application for service
- Cancellation of service
- Meter readings for Rental Properties
- Pre-authorized payment plan sign ups
- Toilet replacement/rebate program
- Water meter installations
- Bulk water
- Reading meters
- Preparation and issuance of utility bills
- Consumption monitoring
Services not provided through the City of Airdrie.
Visit the Utilities Consumer Advocate website to compare electricity and gas prices, see historical rates and more information about these services.
- 2019 Utility Rates (pdf)
- 2020 Utility Rates (pdf)
- Billing Cycle and Due Dates 2020, 2021 (pdf)
- 2021 Utility Rates (pdf)
Utility Billing Service Centre
400 Main Street SE
Airdrie, AB T4B 3C3