Compare your assessment to the assessments of other properties similar in size, age, quality, condition and location.
What tools are available to compare property assessments in Airdrie?
- Below, the assessment value search tool allows you to search for the assessed value of any property in Airdrie, type in any address below to start your search
- Documents related to the 2021 Assessment notices:
- Assessment Shift Report: provides specific details of how property assessments have shifted within each neighbourhood on average over the previous year, for each property type
- Residential Sales document displays a list of sales that occurred in Airdrie during the 3 year valuation period
- Property Assessment Viewer is an interactive map that allows you to view and compare specific properties and their features
Why is my property assessment higher than my neighbours?
- Do you have the same type of home (two storey vs bungalow)?
- Do you have the same unit type in condominiums (i.e. townhouse, apartment, basement unit, end unit, penthouse unit, etc.)
- Are your homes the same square footage?
- Are the lot sizes the same?
- Is your home newer or have you had recent renovations?
- Do you have more builder upgrades or custom finishes compared to your neighbour?
- Do you both have a garage or basement development?
- Does your neighbour back directly onto a main traffic corridor or greenspace that you do not?
- Does your neighbour have views (mountain view, etc.)?
- Is there outside property features that your neighbour backs onto (greenspace, waterway, train, etc.)
To view a copy of your Assessment Notice, please log in to myAIRDRIE