ACCESS Airdrie is a shared ride, curb-to-curb, paratransit service within city limits for eligible clients unable to use fixed route services.
Current operating hours for Access Airdrie include:
Monday to Friday from 8:00 a.m. to 6:00 p.m.
At this time service will not be provided on weekends or statutory holidays.
Questions? Please call 403.948.8875 or email email@example.com.
- The ACCESS Airdrie application includes a self assessment as well as a form to be completed by a health care professional.
- The application and completed health care professional form can be submitted via email firstname.lastname@example.org or as a hard copy delivered to City Hall.
- If you are eligible for the ACCESS Airdrie service, you will receive a letter detailing the service, booking procedures, policy handbook and an ACCESS Airdrie eligibility card. Please show your card to the transit driver when boarding the bus.
- The ACCESS Airdrie Handbook provides more information on the program and the eligibility process.
To make a trip booking:
- For Airdrie Trips - Please contact our service provider at 403.948.2887 between 8:30 a.m. and 3:00 p.m.
- For Specialized Medical Trips to Calgary - Please contact the City of Airdrie Transit line at 403.948.8875 between 8:30 a.m. and 4:30 p.m.
Dispatch will work with you to arrange both a pick-up and return trip from your destination.
Please note, trips are to be booked 24 hours in advance. Same day requests for service will not be provided at this time.
Please ensure that you are ready to depart when the vehicle arrives and present your ACCESS Airdrie eligibility card while boarding
Should you no longer require an ACCESS Airdrie trip, please contact the dispatch line. If you cancel your trip without providing 2 hours notice, you may be charged a fee equal to the amount of the missed trip or your advance booking privileges may be revoked.