On July 3, Airdrie Transit launched a new service, Hello-to-Go!
Hello-to-Go is an On-Demand Transit Service available to all residents in all communities throughout Airdrie. Customers will be able to book trips in advance through the app, online, or on the phone.
Customers have the following options for booking their Hello-To-Go trips:
1. Download the Hello-to-Go app, create an account and start booking your trips!
2. Create an account at book.hellotogo.rideco.com and book your trips online!
3. Call Airdrie Transit at 403.948.8875 to book your trip! Customer service is available Monday to Friday, 8:30 a.m. to 4:30 p.m. The customer service team is not available on weekends or statutory holidays, so customers will have to plan their trips accordingly.
Customers can book trips up to seven days in advance!
Hours of Service include:
- Monday to Friday – 6 a.m. to 10 p.m.
- Saturdays – 7 a.m. to 10 p.m.
- Sundays – 8 a.m. to 6 p.m.
All trips are provided with a pick-up time as well as an arrival time at your destination. This will allow customers to be able to connect with all the Regional routes (900/901/902) that travel into Calgary!
Cost for this service is the same as our Local Rates. Please see Passes, Tickets, and Fares for the latest rates.
More questions? Please see our FAQ’s below for further information!
In addition to Hello-to-Go service, Airdrie Transit also offers two local routes that provide service along the major arterial roads in Airdrie (Yankee Valley Blvd, East Lake Blvd, Veterans Blvd, 1st Avenue, and 8th Street).
Route 1 provides service throughout the day, Monday to Friday.
Route 3 provides service at peak time during the day, Monday to Friday.
Please see schedules below:
- Route 1 - Monday to Friday - Effective July 25, 2022
- Route 3 - Monday to Friday - Effective July 4, 2022
- Route 1 and 3 Map
Both Routes 1 and 3 will provide connections to all other City routes at the South Transit Terminal.
Questions? Please call 403.948.8875 or email email@example.com.
- Airdrie Transit Passenger Risk Mitigation Strategy (pdf)
- Route 1 and 3 Map (pdf)
- Route 1 - Effective July 25, 2022 (pdf)
- Route 3 - Effective July 4, 2022 (pdf)