- Red Cross Swim preschool is an eight-level program for children four months to six years of age
- Red Cross Swim Kids is a 10-level program for children five to 12 years of age
- Remember to hand in previous report cards to your swim instructor on the first day of classes
- Private swimming lessons are also available for swimmers of all abilities, ages three and up, including adults. Book online or call 403.948.8804 ext. 5507
- Youth and Adult programs include: Adult Swim Basics
- Junior Lifeguard Club is a registered program for children ages 8 and up that aspire to become a lifeguard. For more details call 403.948.8804 ext. 5507
Unsure of your level? Contact the Aquatic Programmer 403.948.8804 ext. 5507 for a swim assessment. Cost $10.
Aquatics area closure
Please note that our aquatics area will be experience some closures this summer/fall to accommodate routine maintenance. Visit our facility hours and information page to learn more.
Whether you're waiting for swimming lessons to start, or enjoying a family day at the pool, all kids under the age of 8 must be accompanied into the water at all times by a parent or guardian 14 years or older (even if it's just for a few minutes).