Monday, June 14, 2021
(these details are in alignment with the second stage of Alberta’s Open for Summer Plan and are subject to change by direction of the Province).
Our Fitness Centre will be open for drop-in/passholder access only.
Fitness classes remain unavailable until June 28 (if Alberta moves to stage 3 in the Province's Alberta's Open for Summer plan).
Fitness Centre Hours:
- Monday to Friday from 5:30 a.m. to 9 p.m.
- Saturday & Sunday from 7 a.m. to 8 p.m.
- Reservations will not be required at this time to access the Fitness Centre
- Personal training will also be available. To book please email email@example.com
- We anticipate that restrictions (masking, physical distancing, etc.) will most likely remain in place. This information will be available at genesisplace.ca when further guidance is released.
Need to reactivate your pass to access the Fitness Centre on June 14?
When you arrive at the facility, please visit the Customer Service Desk on the main level (across from the Field House) before heading upstairs to the Fitness Centre. You may also email firstname.lastname@example.org and provide your name and when you'd like to reactive your pass.
So many amazing amenities under one roof!
- 14,000 sq. ft.
- 30+ drop-in fitness classes per week
- 200 metre, four lane indoor running track
- Two fitness/leisure studios
- 70+ pieces of cardio equipment
- 60+ pieces of strength training equipment
- 2 weight training Olympic Platforms with bumper weights
- 20 indoor cycling bikes located in the mezzanine overlooking the pool and gymnasium
- large, diverse section of portable strength training equipment
- Twin indoor field houses (soccer fields)
- Double, full-sized gymnasiums
- Dance studio (multi-purpose room)
- Mind Body room
- Trend room
- Childcare centre
- Fun Place
- Multi purpose room
Genesis Place offers both dry land and aquatic fitness classes. For class descriptions and schedule please visit the Drop-in page.