In response to the COVID-19 pandemic, Airdrie RCMP has adopted a proactive approach to decrease the amount of contact between individuals requiring non-emergent police assistance. While we are still open for business, and we are committed to providing continuous excellent service, we are changing how we deliver that service to you.
The safety and well-being of the public remains our top priority. However, as more COVID-19 cases are being confirmed each day across the province, any measure we can take to help limit spread is a proactive one. In an effort to reduce face-to-face contact with the public, we will be limiting access to our facilities and front counters.
Once again, we are not closed – only changing how we deliver essential services to our communities. We will continue to ensure the safety and security of citizens, with enhanced procedures that will see operating with the public in the safest manner.
For non-criminal police assistance:
Please call 403.945.7200 or email: KAirdrieServices@rcmp-grc.gc.ca
- Non-essential fingerprinting and criminal record checks are cancelled at
- If you require an urgent Criminal Record Check for employment purposes ONLY, please send a request to the email address noted above, advising why you require it. Also let us know if you will be in a position of authority or trust over vulnerable persons (i.e.. children, seniors, mentally challenged, etc.)
- Upon receipt of your email we will send you the correct forms to complete with instructions.
- You will be able to pay for the record check by providing a credit card number over the phone to admin staff at the detachment or by giving the information in the email containing your completed forms.
- If paid by credit card a copy of the record check will be emailed to you as soon as it is complete. Additionally, the original will be placed in the mail to you.
- If you choose to pay by debit or choose not to provide a credit card number, you will be contacted once your record check results are ready for pick-up. We will set up a date and time to attend the detachment to make the payment and pick up your results.
- If you have been involved in a collision, please download this Collision Statement or by requesting it via the email noted above.
- Once the statement has been completed email it back as a PDF along with copies of your driver's license, registration and insurance. We will then respond to your email with a file number and damage sticker for your vehicle.
- Please do not send pictures of the collision itself, the files are too large to download.
- If all the above documentation is not included, we will not be able to proceed with the processing of your information. Please double check to ensure you have filled out all applicable sections.
- To stay up-to-date on the City's response, please be sure to check this page regularly for new information.
PDF documents can be created using your iPhone Notes App. There are also several apps you can also download to create PDF documents.
For criminal matters that require a police officer:
Please call 403.945.RCMP (7267) to be connected with our call centre. If you do not have a phone, please pick up the metal phone outside the front door.
We thank everyone for their cooperation and diligence during this time, as public safety is our top priority.
The RCMP is Canada's national police service, providing law enforcement services in detachments across the country. The City of Airdrie contracts the RCMP to provide police services for citizens and provides the RCMP with civilian support staff.
Click here for information on who you should call in case of:
- Municipal Enforcement (Bylaws)
Click here for more about the services we provide.
The City of Airdrie is committed to neighbourhood development, including innovative and responsive community policing, which is why the Crime Map has been developed.
Knowing the real picture of neighbourhood crime reported to the RCMP is the first step in doing something about it. Neighbourhood crime is more than just numbers; it's about knowing where crime is happening.
To access the Crime Map, please click here.
2 Highland Park Way NE
Airdrie, AB T4A 0R1
8:30 a.m. - 6:30 p.m.
Weekends & statutory holidays