Coronavirus information for Airdrie businesses including Airdrie case counts and vaccine information available here.
The Province of Alberta's Biz Connect site provides workplace guidance and supports to help businesses affected by COVID-19 to operate safely, including information about access to PPE. A contact form is available for businesses to ask questions about public health measures.
Looking for more information about Government Programs available for COVID-19 relief?
Mandatory Provincewide health measure – effective Sept. 4 at 8 a.m.
- Masks are mandatory in all indoor public spaces and workplaces.
- Employees must mask in all indoor work settings, except while alone in work stations.
More information about masking and other Provincial health measures in place can be found at https://www.alberta.ca/covid-19-public-health-actions.aspx.
If you would like a mandatory mask poster for your business, click here.
Restrictions to limit the amount of contact between people in the community are currently in place. These measures apply to Airdrie businesses.
Starting September 20, discretionary events and businesses must follow one of these 2 options:
1) Implement the Restrictions Exemption Program requiring proof of vaccination or negative rapid test result to continue operating as usual, or
2) Follow capacity and operating restrictions as outlined.
Information to help you understand and implement these new requirements for your business:
Airdrie Economic Development and the Airdrie Chamber teamed up on February 25, 2021 to bring Airdrie businesses a presentation by The Lease Coach Jeff Granfield.
Topics covered included:
- Commercial Leasing in Airdrie - Information and data to help you navigate your business lease presented by Airdrie Economic Development.
- 13 mistakes that businesses make when negotiation or re-negotiating their commercial lease by The Lease Coach.
The COVID-19 pandemic can have a significant impact on mental health.
If you need help, please reach out. There are many resources available to support you. For more mental health support information please click the button below.
Call Employment Standards Alberta for free advice at 1-877-427-3731 or find information online here.
Local Employment Services:
Organizations that take calls from business owners and offer services at no charge:
Business Link has business advisors available (weekdays 8:30am – 4:30pm) via email, phone or online chat platform to advise business owners. Call 780.422.7722 or email using the form on their website. Online resources are available for Alberta Small Businesses affected by COVID-19.
Community Futures Centre West
A business advisor is available to discuss your concerns. Visit the website or call 403.389.8272.
City of Airdrie Economic Development
The Economic Development department is available to support Airdrie businesses. Contact the team to ask questions or discuss challenges at 403.948.8844 or email@example.com.
Critical email updates will be sent directly to businesses using the e-mail address you provided for your business license.
Our Airdrie@Work business e-newsletter provides regular updates and helpful information. Subscribe here.
The Airdrie businesses listed below have told us that they have certified products or services for sale*:
Cleaning services and supplies
- Social distancing signage/graphics by Minuteman Press
- Vehicle dividers, counter shields, floor decals and COVID-19 signage Sign Concepts
Spread your message:
- Temporary and permanent dental job placement services by Smile and Company
Do you have a product or service for sale that you would like us to include in this listing? Contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
*The City of Airdrie does not recommend the products or services listed above. It is up to each business owner to determine if products or services offered locally fit the health and safety requirements of their business sector. Biz Connect offers resources and workplace guidance for business owners as well as information about access to PPE.
- COVID-19 Stage 2 business relaunch survey results (pdf)
- COVID-19 Stage 1 business relaunch survey results (pdf)
- Covid-19 Business Impact Support Survey Highlights (pdf)
- Covid-19 Business Impact Support Survey Results (pdf)