- Two ice surfaces:
- Blue side with a seating capacity of 460
- Murray Buchanan side with a seating capacity of 200
- A 150-seat, licensed viewing lounge with food service, located upstairs
- Boardroom for arena user groups
- Pro skate shop providing skate sharpening services (Note: skates are not available for rent)
Arena Leaseholder Contacts:
Larry, Overtime Lounge at 403.852.0673 firstname.lastname@example.org
Scott, Dangle Show Pro Shop at 403.404.7469 email@example.com
Please see our free public skate schedule for free skating times and to review our safety guidelines before attending to ensure your visit is safe and enjoyable.
Check our arena availability calendar to book ice time at any City of Airdrie arena.
- Do NOT use the facility if you or a member of your household member is sick.
- User groups are responsible to ensure all participants have been prescreened for COVID symptoms and risks.
- Wash or sanitize your hands before and after your visit.
- All arena lobbies are NO-LOITER zones.
- Please do not enter the facility more than 15 minutes before your booking.
- Please vacate the arena within 15 minutes following your booking.
- If possible, please arrive fully or partially dressed in appropriate gear as locker room space is extremely limited (maximum of 8 users at a time).
- Dressing room use and showering is discouraged due to space restrictions and time constraints.
- Warm ups or other activities (shooting, passing, running, etc) are NOT allowed in hallways, lobbies or non-activity spaces.
- Coaching staff and trainers are required to use the appropriate disinfectant cleaners in the bench and timekeepers boxes before and after each use.
- All rental organizers are to be aware of the current AHS guidelines as related to aquatics and recreation and be able to produce to a public health inspector, upon demand, a written COVID-19 relaunch plan specific to your use.
200 East Lake Crescent
Airdrie, AB T4A 2H8