The Intercity Express (ICE) is your connection between Airdrie and Calgary.
Travel the cool way home, take the ICE.
Airdrie's all-day connection to CrossIron Mills Mall and the City of Calgary operates every hour, seven days-a-week. Route 900 operates along Main Street in Airdrie, including connections with Local Transit at the South Transit Terminal, stops in-front of Entry 2 at CrossIron Mills Mall and on 36 St by the Rundle LRT station.
Complimentary park and ride facilities are available at the South Transit Terminal.
Fares for the service depend on your final destination.
Airdrie Transit operates two downtown ICE services, one from East Airdrie (Route 901) and one from West Airdrie (Route 902). Downtown ICE services operate during peak commuting times in the morning and afternoon, five days-a-week.
This service provides a variety of fare options from one-time use to daily customers.
Please note downtown ICE services do not operate on statutory holidays.
- Route 901 Morning Map
- Route 901 Afternoon Map
- Route 901 Morning Schedule
- Route 901 Afternoon Schedule
- 900 Route Map September 5 2017 (pdf)
- 901 Morning Map September 5 2017 (pdf)
- 901 Afternoon Map September 5 2017 (pdf)
- 902 Morning Map September 5 2017 (pdf)
- 902 Afternoon Map September 5 2017 (pdf)