Starting July 1, 2020 Airdrie Transit will return to regular fare collection.
Tickets and monthly passes will be available for purchase at the retail outlets listed below:
- Airdrie City Hall (400 Main Street, SE)
- Calgary Co-op (Airdrie Location, 2700 Main Street, SE)
- Genesis Place (800 East Lake Blvd, NE)
- Shoppers Drug Mart on 8th Street (836 1st Ave, NW)
- Shoppers Drug Mart at Cooper's Town Promenade (801, 41 Coopers Blvd SW)
- Shoppers Drug Mart on Main Street (804 Main Street, SE)
|Local Dial-A-Bus Service||
901 and 902
Airdrie/Calgary to CrossIron
Airdrie to Rundle
Questions? Please call 403.948.8875 or email email@example.com
Specialized Medical Trips to Calgary are available for registered ACCESS Airdrie clients. Clients accessing this service will receive an invoice payable to the City of Airdrie by calling 403.948.8800 and asking for Cash Receipts.
|Regular ACCESS Airdrie Client||$30|
|Airdrie Participant Support Program Client||$15|