Public swim: Come and enjoy the dive tank, lazy river, leisure pool, tot pool, hot tub, steam room and waterslide; the dive tank, lazy river, and waterslide hours vary (see below for details). All children under 8 years of age must be accompanied by a parent or guardian 14 years of age or older who is within arms reach at all times. Please remember that all children who are not toilet trained or under 36 months old must wear a swim diaper PLUS a waterproof pool pant.
Lane swim: Lane swimming is available to individuals over the age of 8 who do not require assistance in the water. Lane availability varies throughout the day, click 'lane swim' on the calendar to view lane availability.
Lessons: Pool space is reserved exclusively for lessons, public swim (leisure pool, dive tank, hot tub, steam room and tot pool) are not available.
Hot Tub & Steam Room: Open during posted public swim times. Pass holders are able to access during all operational hours.
Waterslide: The height requirement minimum is 42" to ride the waterslide.
- Monday & Tuesday: Waterslide open 4:15 - 9:15 p.m.
- Wednesday: Waterslide open 12:15 - 9:15 p.m.
- Thursday: Waterslide open 11:15 a.m. - 9:15 p.m.
- Friday: Waterslide open 12:30 - 9:15 p.m.
- Saturday & Sunday: Waterslide open 11:15 a.m. - 8:15 p.m.
- Monday: Dive tank closed 5:30 a.m. - 4 p.m. & 5:30 p.m. - 6:45 p.m.
- Tuesday: Dive tank closed 6 a.m. - 2 p.m.
- Wednesday: Dive tank closed 5:30 a.m. - 1:15 p.m. & 5:30 p.m. - 6:45 p.m.
- Thursday: Dive tank closed 6:00 - 11:00 a.m.
- Friday: Dive tank closed 5:30 a.m. - 1 p.m.
- Saturday & Sunday: Dive tank closed 7 - 11 a.m.
- Monday: Lazy river closed 12 - 1:15 p.m.
- Tuesday: Lazy river closed 5:30 - 7 a.m. & 2 - 4 p.m.
- Thursday: Lazy river closed 5:30 - 7 a.m.
Pool access is included with all our passes. Click here for current rates.
There are no events for the month of July.